Wednesday 23 November 2011

What! Is he really posting about Dr Who ??!!!??


I know, I know. I should really be posting about rock and roll, guitars etc but man! 

It’s the anniversary of the first episode of Dr Who. My favourite Dr was that old man William Hartnell, he was the only Dr to smoke (and obviously smoking is cool) and wore Edwardian clothes (which is also cool).



I think the early Who episodes are proof that plot is better than special effect. I rememember buying a bunch of second hand Vhs's from my local video store as a child and watching terrified of a flashing light or a bit of smoke and this was in the late 90s!

Whoever is writing the Dr Who Movie take note from the original and best. Here’s Part of the first episode, I’m sure you can find the whole thing if you have a search for yourself...

Give me your thoughts! Givedaddytheknifecindy@hotmail.com                    

No comments:

Post a Comment